MEW Streamers & Content Creators (Twitch, YouTube, FB Gaming)

Not sure I want to know what you were imagining. Or why. Weirdo.

Oh you flatterer you!

Honestly, I hate how I look on camera, and am convinced I have the perfect face for radio.

6 Likes

Got this stuff now, just to play with. See how it goes.

5 Likes

arrow%20hood

So something like this? :grinning:

5 Likes

So if you get a similar polo neck you could become a floating head!

4 Likes

Yup. Exactly

2 Likes

Just read through the upcoming podcast runner for interest-sake, saw my shout out, thanks for that but it’s not necessary really but appreciate it anyway @SIGSTART :slight_smile: MEW is home. MEW is life :grinning:

but just useless info, the equipment isn’t the only thing I’m upgrading. I’m ‘almost’ redoing everything. Literally every day I’m at a shop somewhere getting ‘parts’ and researching stuff online every day for what I’ll be doing. Its a mindblowingly outrageous idea/change, but if I can get it right it will be amazing. I just have lots of work to do to get there :slight_smile: I don’t want to give any clues because I know I have some viewers from on here that might let something slip on stream :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to link this to the podcast thread.

2 Likes

I just caught her on her stream and told her it helped :slight_smile: She was glad yes.

1 Like

Got a few of my upgrades for the stream, more coming.

@GregRedd wow that camera is awesome. The word that kept popping into my head while I was working with it is ‘class’. That camera is ‘class’ :grinning:

5 Likes

Round 2 of upgrades. 3rd and final items will be here tomorrow.

6 Likes

Looks awesome Entity! Very keen to see it all working together. And curious as heck to see what Round 3 brings.

3 Likes

Last few things to upgrade the stream. Now to put it all together

6 Likes

wow looks like some good gear

4 Likes

How long ago did you first start streaming?

2 Likes

27th Jan this year

4 Likes

Impressive!

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s hysterical. And absolutely accurate.

2 Likes

Last bit of my Grizzled Geek streaming setup has been ordered.

A couple more test streams and settings tweaks and I should be able to make my official New Years Day launch plan.

7 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Got my green screen going. It’s all part of a bigger goal :smiley:

6 Likes