Official MEW Race of Geeks [MEWRL]

I doubt it. I didn’t participate with you guys now but I’ve raced on France last weekend so my time should be on there. I can’t remember what it was though. It’s on XBox.

1 Like

Does that mean we are not yet friends??? :neutral_face:

Please add me, its just “oltman”

2 Likes

I can’t believe we aren’t friends! Sent you a friend request. I’m just “Solitude”. :grin:

1 Like

I know its too late to matter, but just to show you that I did try :slight_smile: Was making gradual improvements, but after 10 or so laps I quit. Kak slow, rusty as heck, and moving on to Time Trials in Austria from tomorrow. Back-to-back races are a pain.

@Snowbeast, am assuming the required car for Austria is Red Bull?

1 Like

Oooooh! Pretty new F1 2019 font! That’s worth a submission on its own! :smile:

1 Like

One or two PM’s regarding submitting times.
With F1 2019 out I think French GP times can be submitted by Friday evening.
@SIGSTART is it possible to have a F1 times or Race of geeks section on Discord so we can load times?

You can start submitting times for the next race once FP1 starts.
We will be using Red Bulls ( @GregRedd the mentalist predicted this)

2 Likes

Just remembered I’m still a person of some influence on the MEW Discord, so set this up quickly cos @SIGSTART is probably too busy oiling his beard while driving around the backroads of the Cape.

New Category for ongoing games and challenges, and a Race of Geeks channel created. Will do proper channel description and stuff later, but in the interim… it’s here:

4 Likes

Thanks bud!!

3 Likes

Thanks for jumping in @GregRedd. You are the original creator of the Discord, so it’s only right that you retain phenomenal cosmic some power.

I’ve rejigged things somewhat into a larger Most Epic Gaming Avents (M.E.G.A.) [sic] category, where I’ve moved all our GameClub, Challenges, and MEWME stuff.

3 Likes

What are the current rankings? Or are we starting over completely?

I do believe that that time is a new lap record around the actual Red Bull Ring. No where near fastest in the game though. But a decent lap for 2019 cars.

2 Likes

Not much between the Merc and the Red Bull… Nor @DieGrootHammer for that matter!

3 Likes

If I used Max’s line here my time will be flagged and my time not submitted… Cheater!

2 Likes

I look forward to also participating. 2019 should just open up already.

I’ve got a feeling I’m waaaayyyy behind the rest of you but it gives the motivation to try and get better.

2 Likes

A Challenger Approaches!!

Good, I’ll put in some more laps to get my times down. A disgrace that in a 2019 car I am not faster yet.

2 Likes

I do have the advantage of some assists. I cannot get the gearing right on the controller, and I need the ABS as I have no feel for the brakes on the XBOX One controller…

Time for a wheel, perhaps? :wink:

3 Likes

That’s a dark path you are looking down

4 Likes

OK, in F1 2019 I seem to have found a few extra fractions.

Cannot wait to get a full roster!

3 Likes

You did that time in your first session with the game? On a controller? With all Assists on? And you’re 5+ secs faster than me?

I hate you.

And I suck.

3 Likes

Life has been very busy this side.
Please send me your French and Austrian GP times on Discord if not posted on here already (quick catch up if you wanna join).
I will do a full table with points end of week beginning of next week.

Silverstone approaches - we will be racing Mclarens and Open,

Have fun :slight_smile:

Please look here

2 Likes