Most Epic Discord

Here you go; it lasts for 24 hours.

1 Like

Not sure if I am on the MEW Discord yet. Gooi me an invite link someone please

*or wait nvm. Is it just the old MyG one still?

1 Like

As far as I know it’s still the old MyGaming one. It has the new MEW logo on it. Otherwise there’s a non expiring invite floating around deep in a thread on here. That’s how I got on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saw the Rhino just now on my discord. So all is well again

2 Likes

gooi invite this way asemblief

For those watching this topic, there have been some changes to the Discord as per this request:

Here’s the basic summary:

3 Likes

https://ink.mostepic.win/404/

Getting this when clicking on the Spongebob SquarePants article in discord.

1 Like

Still happening getting 404 when clicking on the articles in discord.

1 Like

Same, when clicking discord link it goes to this address:

1 Like

@SIGSTART can you take a look please

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll take a look.

This appears to have started happening around on 9 July. Can anyone think of a reason that might be?

1 Like

Could be with all the updates and stuff that there’s bugs and all that but if you know for a fact its the discord you can enter it or just ask someone on the discord to create an invite and then you’ll skip all that

1 Like

The auto-poster is still not working. At one stage it stopped posting links altogether, and now it’s back to posting the 404 link.

I’ll try setting up a Zapier rule, and if that doesn’t work, we’ll have to post links to the articles manually.

2 Likes

I haz finally joined discord

4 Likes

Woooooot party time

1 Like

Nice to see the WP catching up with the rest of the country eventually :joy:

Come give the F1 drivers kak while you watch us wreck ourselves on @oltman’s stream.

MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

2 Likes

Can I ask who currently manages the Discord? I have some questions regarding app integration.

2 Likes

The admin is @SIGSTART now, I don’t know if @GregRedd still has admin rights?

Then me, @Wyvern @Solitude and @DieGrootHammer have moderator rights

What do you want to do?

3 Likes

The server app I’m using to run the Assetto Corsa league has discord integration.
So things like posting notifications, links, reminders x amount of time before the start of the race.

2 Likes

He doesn’t know either… :expressionless:

@SIGSTART has decidedly more insight into management of the server, but assuming I do still have admin rights…

What do you need to happen on the MEW Discord side for the integration to work? Specific permissions to a dedicated Assetto Corsa channel, or some such? I think I could figure out how to do that, but not much more. (So long as @SIGSTART is okay with me giving you those permissions of course.)

2 Likes