Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order & Survivor

Funny enough I installed this last night and intend on playing it soon. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

I had to dial down the difficulty to make it through the game. Some of those battles were really intense later in the game.

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying the game! It is definitely inspired by Dark Souls, that is for sure. You have to be careful in every combat encounter, the meditation circles act like “bonfires”, you lose unspent skill points upon death and have to strike the enemy that killed you to regain it etc. But it is also not the lonely, oppressive and cryptic experience of the Souls games. There’s the sweeping Star Wars story, new and weird characters, travelling to different planets, and the many other things that firmly set this game a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

I’m playing on Jedi Master level and it is giving me a good challenge. I can’t go jumping in swinging my lightsaber all over the place in the hopes of surviving.

2 Likes

It gets quite difficult! Like @FarligOpptreden said.

Also enjoying it though.

2 Likes

I’ll probably finish the game sometime this week or this coming weekend. I quite like it. It’s not the most amazing game in the world but it’s above average.

The game is so pretty. I often just look around and appreciate the scenery.

3 Likes

The Screenshots Topic is over there —>

#justsaying

2 Likes

Haha I was actually viewing that thread when I saw the notification that you posted.

I want to add a pic or two but for some reason XBox.com isn’t loading for me at the moment. Will see if I can get it working. Took some nice screenshots.

3 Likes

The more I play the more I enjoy this game. Just finished a challenging battle on Kashyyk against the 9th sister took me a good few tries but was oh so satisfying when I succeeded. I’m playing on Jedi Master difficulty so the hits are hard. Now it’s off to Dathomir.

2 Likes

With the Epic Store voucher and discount I couldn’t really resist

7 Likes

I’ve just finished the game and wow what an epic final part! I thoroughly enjoyed the game, from the colourful and varied environments, likeable characters (with great animation and voice acting), challenging yet fair combat, and the fact that you feel like a badass Jedi Knight as your power grows.

One of the best Star Wars games I’ve played. It is a true successor to the Jedi Knight games.

4 Likes

The release date for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the sequel to SWJ: Fallen Order, was leaked yesterday when the Steam page for Survivor was briefly made live. It’s since been returned to its “Coming Soon” status, but not before all the details were saved and shared far and wide.

“Scoundrel”, “Rebel Hero”, and “Hermit” cosmetic sets? Subtle.

It’s likely (probable even) that a trailer and confirmation of the launch date is being planned for a big announcement during the The Game Awards 2022 show on Thursday, so I expect all this information to be restored after that.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this!

4 Likes

Started this again and found this setting… this has to be the best setting in any game ever… No need to “hold to activate”!

5 Likes

I wish this game had coop :sob:

2 Likes

It’s almost time for Cal to survive…

The dark times are closing in as Cal Kestis seeks out a safe haven far from the reach of the Empire. Follow Cal and his crew’s increasingly desperate fight as the galaxy descends further into darkness.

Picking up five years after the events of STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™, Jedi: Survivor is a third person, narrative-driven action-adventure game from Respawn Entertainment, developed in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games. STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ will be available on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC on April 28th, 2023.

3 Likes

I didn’t enjoy the first one too much so will likely only get this in a deep sale.

4 Likes

You did enjoy the first game :palm_down_hand:

7 Likes

On second thought, I did enjoy the first game.

5 Likes

SWJ: Survivor will need substantially more storage space than the first game! It’s ballooned from 55Gb to a whopping 155Gb!

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ - PC System Requirements - Electronic Arts (ea.com)

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing this one day when the price is right. Loved Fallen Order!

2 Likes