The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I can’t look at this name and not think of silly things…

https://almalinux.org/

Who’s it for? Almal or there’s a telekinetic murderous little girl coming for you…

4 Likes

well im in Germany now :smiley:

9 Likes

Good luck over there! May things go well.

2 Likes

Congrats! Glad you got there safely

1 Like

Oh wow, already. That was quick suddenly.

2 Likes

So yeah, my patience with Takealot has run out. After numerous support ticket emails, a bunch of photographs, a long telephonic discussion with a very nice bloke in the Customer Centre, and even a polite request for action via Twitter DM, my Return and Replacement request has not progressed at all since Saturday.

I have officially started my Twitter campaign to call them out on their incompetence with some mild banter in a couple of Tweets. If you have a moment in the morning when there’s likely to be more eyes on there, and you do use Twitter, please be kind enough to Retweet and Reply to my Tweets to help get them some traction. I’d appreciate it muchly.

If that doesn’t get any reaction or response by the time I get back around lunchtime, I’ll be back to ask for more Retweeterating :smiley:

8 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning peoples!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: I found chilli seeds in my hoodies pocket!

Speaking of hoodies…

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@murfle we are waiting for youneek to open doors again, they have taken on a special huge project that they cannot speak of and will reopen in mid August

4 Likes

Ooooh conspiracies! :smiley:

2 Likes

special long sleeved shirts and hoodies that block the signal of the vaccine microchip

3 Likes

Thanks to all that have given my Takealot tweets a push today. It’s helped, but all I’ve managed to get out of them so far is this boilerplate bollocks reply:

Hi there, we would like to sincerely apologize for this experience. Kindly note the matter is being attended to at the warehouse. Once feedback has been received, you will be notified via email.

Another hour or two without an email that actually shows they’re “attending to the matter” and I’m going to carry on reminding them on Twitter just how kak I think they are until I get blocked or they give me any indication that they actually are sorting things out.

So if you do notice another tweet or two from me to them, please feel free to boost some more. Don’t expect any more clever memes or fancy graphics though. I was bored and irritated last night when I made those. Now I’m just irritated. And tired. So I’m much grumpy than usual. :smiley:

Also going to try out some new hashtags:
#TakealotIsKak
#TakealotMustFall
#AmazonIsComing

:smiley:

4 Likes

I also struggled with them, ended up battling about a week for everything to get sorted, and then the replacement was shipped without actually notifying us… it was a shitshow, to say the least! I’ll go retweet for you.

3 Likes

hey hi hallo

4 Likes

Hai Wens, hoe gaan dit dai kant

1 Like

I may need to go on a campaign against RSAWeb, their support service has been terrible of late. I’m still trying to get someone to answer me since. Long story short-ish:

• Vuma price drops, they “upgrade” me from the 50/50Mbps to 100/100Mbps package - keeping the price virtually the same
  • I request they drop it back down to 50/50Mbps - they reply that they will
  • A week later - I get an invoice for R1045 (the 100/100 package)
  • I send a support ticket referencing my previous communication with their reply
  • They hand it over to the relevant department
  • I still get debited R1045 at the end of the month
  • I still have 50/50Mbps speeds…
4 Likes

hey hey ag ok.

i lodged my ccma stuff on monday… the ex-boss lady has not responded on it yet… im contemplating going to the offices to serve the forms on them just to be sure because she has not read the email as yet.

Also i am yet again a trustee in my complex. these other owners are so kak though for not wanting to participate as trustee, plus the ppl complaining the most dont even bother to pitch to meetings…

Hows things with you?

3 Likes

ITs going ok, no luck with work yet, otherwise all is good. Just bored to death most days

1 Like