The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Good Friday morning! :grinning::wave:

5 Likes

Morning

6 Likes

Morning all, hope you have a fab Friday.

7 Likes

Almost weekend. I’m so tired.

4 Likes

Crappy Friday morning all, my one tooth implant has come loose, it feels like the whole thing and not just the crown. Got an appointment for 12 but can’t work today due to this.

4 Likes

Now we’re getting game bundles with SSD’s not just GPU’s

FYI if you’re interested all the participating retailers have the same pricing for the pre-order:
500GB = R2399
1TB = R3699

4 Likes

I blame the waffles :persevere:
Sucky news, especially since today is a beautiful lovely day in the Cape. Clear skies, nice temperatures, very very mild breeze. The most perfect day to have to ruin by going to the dentist…

5 Likes

Never blame waffles.

They do nothing but benefit mankind.

7 Likes

I survived the dentist, found a new lady dentist and she was brilliant with my anxiety.

The whole implant came out so we have to wait two months and then they will make a new plan.

At least the pain is gone and all I have left is sleep deprived and migraine that I am coping with at work.

8 Likes

Is it the lady dentist by Tygervalley? she is bae

2 Likes

By the Durbanville dentalwize. I’m seriously impressed with them, mainly ladies working there and they are just awesome

1 Like

Terrible start to my weekend as my Xbox just died, well not sure when, it just doesn’t turn on anymore.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yass…I know them, not bad

2 Likes

Oh no! And that’s your primary gaming device. Hopefully you can get it sorted

4 Likes

Oh no! Sorry Beo, that sucks a lot. I hope it’s not something too major and an easy fix.

4 Likes

So my kitten is fighting for her life :sob: anyone who believes in any kind of diety, special mojos etc please keep us in your thoughts (she has panleukopenia)

6 Likes

Have you tried disconnecting it from the power completely, pressing the power button on the console, plugging it back into the power, and pressing the button again?

I had the same thing with my PS4 twice after power cut out (I need to replace my UPS batteries), and the above solved the issue

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a lovely day

Hi ho Hi hi off to work I go

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes