F1 24 - EA Sports F1 Games

I’ll try again tomorrow. Also on difficulty level 70. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your turn!

2 Likes

OH COME ON!!!

The assists really hurt me here! Come on Rebeltech, sort out my wheel already!!!

But, well done @Solitude on doing so well with all those assists off! Seriously, those are amazing times! And I have the supposed “controller advantage” on top of all the assists! Have you been getting lessons from @DieGrootHammer? :wink:

3 Likes

Haha thanks. I was honestly surprised when I saw the overall time when I finished. I made a lot of mistakes. Getting a bit better with the braking though which is helping a lot.

2 Likes

Esports are streaming live at 7 BST tonight. So um I think that’s 8pm here.

2 Likes

Just noticed F1 2019 is on -40% (under R200!) special again on Steam until next Saturday 05 October.

F1 2019 @ R197.40 : https://store.steampowered.com/app/928600/F1_2019/

Also the Legends Edition which includes the Senna and Prost DLC for just an extra R30 @ R227.40 : https://store.steampowered.com/sub/363669/

Tagging @Mottamort, @jacosmitza, @Deadlypinecone, and @Avatar who I see all have it on their Wishlists.

If you do pick it up, remember to let us know over on the MEWRL F1 2019 thread and come join our League.

Alternatively, the previous 4 editions (F1 2015 - F1 2018) are also on sale at -75% . And of those 4, strangely, 2018 is the best deal at under R100.

5 Likes

Patch 1.12 - OUT NOW

F1® 2019 PATCH NOTES - v1.12

Patch 1.12 is now out on PC. You may notice that this is patch 1.12 – we’ve combined patch 1.11 with patch 1.12, so that we can give you as many fixes as we possible and to ensure that the F2 2019 content is the best that it can be before you take to the track.

• F2 2019 Season added

• 2019 McLaren updated to Monza livery

• Various texture fixes for 2019 McLaren and Ferrari cars

• AI rebalanced in wet conditions

• Addressed a crash occurring after Q3 within leagues

• Ability to disable voting in private leagues has been added

• Addressed an issue where the Reach Level 50 achievement would not unlock for some users

• Various Ranked Skill rating improvements

• Various other fixes and stability improvements

We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon - if you notice anything about these notes that aren’t right, or you think don’t work as they should, please let us know in our discussion thread right here on Steam.

Thank you!

3 Likes

What do you guys consider to be the right thing to do? Do you add Anthoine Hubert as a player? Or do you pull a Microsoft and remove the Twin Towers from Flight Simulator as a sign of respect?

Personally I would add him to preserve his legacy.

2 Likes

Tough one, but I think I’d agree with you to keep him in the game. But maybe make his character a non-playable AI only, who only competes in the races up to Belgium and then no longer appears on the grid at all. There’s some sick people out there who I could see gleefully trying to replicate the accident for shits and giggles and YouTube likes.

2 Likes

For anyone doing the F1 2019 Weekly race: “Learn how to master a lap around the Sochi Autodrom with 2x Formula 1 Esports Champ Brendon Leigh in our Russian Grand Prix track guide!”

2 Likes

Just dont fall asleep

Its such a boring track

2 Likes

I like it… I won :wink:

1 Like

Event 2 is on!

3 Likes

Ugh I keep getting connection errors when starting up the game tonight and I really want to finish the single player.

2 Likes

WOW! Those boys can DRIVE!

1 Like

Yeah it’s crazy. Makes me want to play F1 2019 again.

I’ve watched all the events so far but this latest one I only watched a bit this morning. Will watch some more tonight.

2 Likes

The 2019 F1 Esports Pro Series season is also coming to an end this week, with the Grand Finale happening on Wednesday evening at 9PM. Also the only thing that Ferrari may actually win this year :slight_smile: although there are a couple of drivers still in with a Championship shout.

1 Like

F1 2019 on Midweek Madness sale, less 50% until 6 December. With SA regional pricing it’s the cheapest it’s ever been.

Add R25 and pick up the Legends Edition.

2 Likes

This is live now :wink:

3 Likes