Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Also I think I’m starting to get the hang of Silverstone. Getting better each lap. Got a best time of 2:23:901 now. And I’m sure I’m still making a lot of silly mistakes. I do want to try this damn Porche for shits and giggles. But unless @SlinX and @oltman are sandbagging like a Mercedes, the Audi is not doing to badly then on this track then. Still over 6 seconds of their time but still.

4 Likes

Dragonic is says not enough slots available.

I managed a 2:17:805 without P2P on TT cup car. Not sure if that’s any good?
New time 2:17:107.

Cayman 2:16:748 - 40% restriction

3 Likes

You’ll have to wait on Slinx then.
I’m pretty crap at this, so I won’t take my time seriously lol.

1 Like

All good bud.

2 Likes

Hey man, welcome to MEW :wave:
You won’t be able to join, I’ll need to reserve a spot for you if you want to join for the rest of the championship.
To make it easy, I’ll open up a free slot for you to join, that way I can grab your Steam GUID and reserve you a spot. What car do you pick?

Pretty good times btw

3 Likes

Welcome traveller! Please introduce yourself here so we know a little bit more about you:

I hope you enjoy your visits and become another regular. Also, dont trust @GregRedd… He is a bit shady…

5 Likes

Quoted For Truth.

3 Likes

The emphasis should be on

The rest of us are VERY shady…

3 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse!

1 Like

We have recordings to prove it

3 Likes

Share please!

1 Like

Great profile pic btw.

1 Like

@Beemerstein
Just to catch you up on the AC league…
We are holding our 3rd race this evening at Silverstone. You only really need to be present at the start of the actual race session to be in the running for points. Tonight, that’s 8:30pm.
I posted the full schedule above

We’ve each chosen a car to drive for the season, it gets locked in from the server side, so it doesn’t actually matter what car you pick when joining the server. Just let me know and I’ll assign you a car (choose a livery if you want)

The race includes a mandatory pitstop, look out for the pit window message during the race. PLEASE practice pitstops as it’s a fully manual process and has already claimed the ego’s of 2 unfortunate drivers.

Lastly, in order to get a spot on the league server, I’ll need your Steam GUID. You can either send it directly to me, or if you don’t have lis, join the server and then quit (since I’ve added an open slot, will be removing it again before the practice session at 7:15pm) and I’ll be able to pick up your GUID from the server and officially add you to the league.

Happy racing!

Oh and if you want to check stats and stuff to compare your times or whatever, AC Server Manager.

1 Like

Thx bud. TT Cup #99 or #98 livery.
If you can squeeze me in for Silverstone (fav) it would be greatly appreciated
Steam ID64: 76561198326357495

Do you guys communicate on discord, whatsapp or teamspeak?

3 Likes

Thanks, you have been added.
Discord. We use the race radio channel.

1 Like

Any chance I can change to the Porsche?

Sure.
You had a yellow Audi, so you’re getting a yellow Porsche (unless you want something else)
I’m going to continue to allow car changes up until the beginning of Sliverstone practice.

Welcome @Beemerstein!

I’m not sure if I can join tonight, but I’ll certainly try!

2 Likes

Fine with that, thanks!

1 Like

Can connect okay, but seeing a “Server seems unavailable” message on screen. Tracker did record a few laps, but now shows me off the circuit and somewhere in a sheep field over in the next county :slight_smile:

Will definitely try join server earlier than scheduled start - hopefully it’s not an issue for tonight.