What's happening on Most Epic Win

I would like to do a weekly round-up in an article and on Discord (more about that later) about what’s happening on MEW.

To that end, I’ll be turning this topic into a wiki so that anyone who feels like contributing may do so.

Here’s what I’ve got so far:

Some other interesting topics to check out:

Next issue: does this topic bump and get marked as unread when the wiki is updated?

Last updated: 2019-07-03T12:00:00Z
(for those too lazy to check the timestamp)

4 Likes

If the cape town meetup is in public - we might as well keep it public - so that new people can see we are awesome

fuck this fucking keyboard

I love the idea of a weekly round up

5 Likes

The official MEW race of geeks died down a bit it seems. We missed a few rounds. I wouldn’t mind picking it up again though.

Other than that, a good combination of articles and threads. Perhaps add the Gaming Screenshot Thread as well if it’s going to be posted on Discord.

3 Likes

The Game Club voting is open until this Sunday. Hmm or Monday morning. Can’t remember which one I picked in the end.

3 Likes

I almost spewed coffee all over my screen just now. What a post… It reads like poetry. Epic! :smiley:

6 Likes

So in otherwords you want me to do my next article like t
hat
? aka Not fixing broken keyboard line/word breaks?

Its odd tho, I get
one or two lines unbroken, th
en it starts again

4 Likes

:+1:

10101010101010, yes its a sentence

1 Like

Shall we start again. I stuffed that one up

3 Likes

Yes we can definitely start again. Seeing as we have a back-to-back weekend coming up it’s the perfect time

2 Likes

just pick it up mid reason and throw the ones we missed in the summer break?

2 Likes

I would like to set up Discourse to post new Gaming Screenshot and Image of the Day posts to channels I’ll create for the purpose. But until I get that working I think it’s a good idea to include it in the weekly update.

4 Likes